Team Maths Challenge
DJBET电竞菠菜人 www.zpj517.com Posted On: 14/03/19
A team of four students from Years 8 and 9 will be competing against teams from across the United Kingdom for this year’s Team Maths Challenge trophy!
The team finished in first place at the Regional Final held at Framlingham College and won the opportunity to compete in the National Final at the Royal Horticultural Halls in London on Monday 17th June 2019. Over 1600 schools entered the competition and 88 have qualified to take part in the Final.
The National Final of the Team Maths Challenge, which is run by the United Kingdom Mathematics Trust, involves teams of four students from Years 8 and 9 (England), Years 9 and 10 (Northern Ireland) and Years S1 and S2 (Scotland), competing in:
· A poster competition based on a mathematical subject;
· A group circus involving hands-on maths problems;
· A series of shuttles in which the answer from one question feeds into the next;
· A crossnumber (mathematical crossword);
· A relay race combining physical and mental agility.
Good luck to the boys in the National Final!